Products & Services / Air Purification / Grease and odour treatment / Ecology units
Advanced air purification system
• Especially developed for kitchens operating in concentrated urban locations.
• Respects the neighbourhood due to minimal cooking odours (Improved external air quality in surrounding areas due to reduced cooking odours and pollution).
• Lower energy consumption thanks to an efficient heat recovery system, sustainable over time.
• Control and monitoring system with Halton Foodservice Control Platform (compatible with all Halton High Performance Kitchen solutions).
• Visual and audible alarm system available when filters are approaching failure status.
• Fan speed regulation system allowing the operation of the Pollustop at a constant exhaust airflow level.
• In-built acoustic insulation with double skin panels.
Main principles of the Pollustop air purification unit
POLLUSTOP commercial documentation
Additional technical documentations are available on Halton Foodservice professional website.
© Halton Foodservice 2013